Thursday, August 16, 2007

Another Quote...

This one is from Abraham Lincoln:
I have been driven, many times, to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had no where else to go.

The trick, as a Christian, is not to be 'driven to your knees' only by not having any where else to go, but to be driven to our knees dozens of times a day. Not that we have to physically take a position on our knees, but that our hearts and focus would be so strong that, whenever faced with a choice, we automatically look up to our Father and seek His counsel.

Now if I could only do that, instead of just writing it, I'd be in good shape. Lord, help thou my unbelief!

1 comment:

Patriot said...

So very very true! It is a daily struggle . .

Just came across your blog and wanted to let you know about my site. I host a free giveaway every week with some fantastic, American made products. I don't make any money off of the site - I just want to see more jobs stay here in the U.S. Come check it out!

Thanks!!